Packages & Pricing
Full & Partial wedding PlannIng
Full Wedding Planning Service
Sarah JJ’s Full Wedding Planning Service is designed for couples who wish to have the full support of a wedding planner throughout the whole planning process.
- Sourcing a suitable venue for your day
- Sourcing, booking, and liaising with suppliers throughout the planning process. This includes organising meetings between the supplier and yourself and negotiating packages and prices with your suppliers. I can attend supplier meetings upon request.
- Creating and monitoring your set budget.
- Keeping you updated on communications between venues, and suppliers, as well as keeping you updated on your budget.
- Managing your timings and schedule on the day of your wedding.
- Co-ordination on the day of your wedding to ensure all suppliers and timings run smoothly.
- Up to 4 hours to assist you on the day after your wedding.
Partial Wedding Planning Service
Sarah JJ Partial Wedding Planning Service is designed for couple who wish to have some support with liaising with suppliers throughout the panning process. Consider me as your Wedding PA!
- Review current contacts, suppliers, and arrangements already in place already in place.
- Liaise with your suppliers that you have already booked yourselves. Help to source any suppliers that you still need, from my approved supplier list. Be the point of contact between them and yourselves.
- Manage payments plans to venues and suppliers.
- Ongoing consultation with yourselves to ensure your needs are being met during the planning process.
This service is charged at an hourly rate, and does not include On the Day Co-Ordination.
On the Day Co-Ordination
Sarah JJ’s On the Day Co-Ordination service is designed for couples who have planned their own wedding, but wish for a Planner on the day to ensure the day runs smoothly – the couple can just enjoy their day, without having to worry about organizing anything.
- Consult with yourselves, and your venue and suppliers prior to your wedding day.
- Plan the timings of your wedding day to suit your needs and requirements.
- Be the point of contact for your venue and suppliers to keep them informed of the running of the day.
- Co-ordinate and organise suppliers on the day, to ensure that everything is met to meet your needs and requirements.
- Ensuring the day and your celebration run smoothly.
- Up to 3 hours to assist you on the day after you wedding.
Venue Finding Service
Sarah JJ’s Venue Finding Service is designed for couples who just wish for assistance in finding the perfect venue.
- Meet with you to discuss your venue requirements.
- Source and visit suitable venues within your specified area.
- Provide you with a list of shortlisted venues, with a report on each one, against your requirements.
- Arrange and liaise a time for you to meet with the venue co-ordinators of your shortlisted venues.
50% Off for Partial Planning One of the services that I offer is an hourly service to liaise and communicate with suppliers on your behalf. This ensures that couples still have full control of their wedding planning, but I assist with the administration – think of me as your Wedding PA! I am offering 50% off my hourly rate for anyone who signs up for a minimum of 5 hours during the rest of May and June 2019.